I specialize in start-ups, early stage and growing businesses. Growing businesses often reach the point where they need a seasoned professional, but aren’t quite ready for a full time controller. They also may not have the budget yet.
When your company is ready to take the next step in hiring more than a bookkeeper, but not ready for a full time controller. Call me!
I can provide a cost effective solution by working with you in whatever capacity and time frames needed to support your specific needs. By outsourcing these services, you pay for what you need, thus saving thousands of dollars in payroll taxes and benefits.
I can work with you until you reach that higher ground and then, when you are ready for a full time controller, let me help to find that perfect candidate! I will gladly review resumes, assist in the hiring and training.
- Part-Time Controller to fill short term vacancies
- Accounting System Conversions
- Create chart of accounts
- Develop processes and procedures specific to the industry with an eye towards growth
- Supervise and train bookkeeping staff
- Month end close and preparations of all financial statements
- Month end journal entries and accruals
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Collections and Customer Service
- Budget to actual variance analysis
- Inventory and cost accounting
- Budgets and Forecasts
- Cash management and bank reconciliations
- Cash flow statements
- Job costing and profitability
- Payroll and payroll taxes
- Sales and Use taxes
- Property Taxes
- Clean up of all accounting records in preparation for your tax accountant
- Head up Audit team, review and prepare work papers
- Prepare all bank compliance reports with debt covenants
- Executive board packages
- Interface with outside audit firms, banks, credit card companies
- Deferred revenue schedules
- Fixed Asset schedules
- Work directly with auditors, tax accountants and CPA to ensure accurate year end books